31 years old, Sean Gilmartin is an American professional baseball pitcher. Over the years, he has played for some of the greatest Major League Baseball (MLB) teams. This includes the likes of the New York Mets and the Tampa Bay Rays. Join us as we explore his net worth, and details about his wife, Kayleigh McEnany.
- Sean Gilmartin was drafted to the Atlanta Braves during the 2011 MLB draft. Prior to the start of his pro career, Sean was a student at Florida State University.
- His time at the institution was highlighted by his incredible run as a pitcher for the Seminoles baseball team. Gilmartin then went through the Atlanta farm system, where he played for the Gulf Coast Braves, Rome Braves, Mississippi Braves, and Gwinnett Braves.
- After failing to make the starting lineup, Sean was traded to the Minnesota Twins on December 18, 2013. His time there would see him feature for both the New Britain Rock Cats and the Rochester Red Wings.
- Gilmartin finally made his major league debut on April 10, 2015, after he was drafted to the New York Mets. Throughout the years, he’d build his reputation on the team by breaking record after record.
- He eventually went on to play for other MLB teams like the St. Louis Cardinals and the Baltimore Orioles. Sean finally became a free agent on November 2, 2020, after being the pitcher for the Tampa Bay Rays for a significant portion of the year.
Sean Patrick Gilmartin was born on May 8, 1990, in Moorpark, California, and is currently 30 years old. Moreover, his zodiac sign is Taurus.
One interesting detail about his date of birth is that he shares it with other celebrities like Steven Amell, singer Enrique Iglesias, and R&B singer Katy B. Sean is the son of Paul J. and JoAnna Gilmartin.
Looking at his educational background, we learned that Sean is a former student of Crespi Carmelite High School in Encino, California. He was named an All-American by Baseball America while he was a freshman in 2011.
Net Worth: $1 Million.
Gilmartin makes most of his money and net worth from his time as a pitcher in the MLS. His contract but in 2016 was quite lucrative.
At the time, As of 2016, he was reportedly on an annual salary of $517,500. Additionally, while playing with the Tampa Bay Rays, he signed a deal worth $575, 000 annually. As of 2021, Sean Gilmartin’s estimated net worth is $2 million.
Marriage and Relationships.
Sean Gilmartin is married to the former White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany. Additionally, she also worked as a CNN reporter and is currently the spokesperson for the RNC.
The couple had been dating for a long time and finally got married on November 18, 2017. They have one daughter, Blake Avery Gilmartin.
Sean Gilmartin is quite active on social media. His Twitter account has over 25.6k followers, while his Instagram account has over 13.2 k followers. Sean mostly posts about the outdoors, as well as his hunting adventures with his dog. The two reportedly hunt mallards.
|Name||Sean Patrick Gilmartin|
|Age||30 years old|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1990|
|Parents||Paul J. (father) and JoAnna (mother)|
|Height||6ft 2in (189 cm)|
|Occupation||Professional baseball pitcher|
|Spouse(s)||Kayleigh McEnany (m. 2017)|
|Children||Blake Avery Gilmartin|
|Net Worth||$2 million|