Brendon Urie is a Utah-born rockstar and music writer. If you are a rock fan, then you already know that he is the lead vocalist for the indie rock band Panic! At The Disco. The band has released hits such as High Hopes and Miss Jackson. Today, Brendon is the only original member left. Here are several key details about Brendon’s wife, Sarah Urie, and his net worth.
- Urie’s band was launched into the stratosphere with their very first album, A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out. It was even listed in the Top 40 Emo albums of the time.
- The band has gone on to produce 6 studio albums, all of which have been an absolute success. Their recent album, Pray for the Wicked, got to the first position on the US Billboard 200 in 2018; it already got a platinum rating from the RIAA.
- Besides working with his band, Urie had has also collaborated with other artists like Taylor Swift. Their song, Me!, became a commercial success by reaching number 2 in Billboard Hot 100.
- Additionally, it also clinched the 2019 MTV Europe Music Award for “Best Video”.
- Brendon and his band mostly create music that speaks to some of the more disheartening issues in society. Their albums have covered topics such as marriage, mental health, and alcoholism.
- Three years ago, Brandon launched the Highest Hopes Foundation. The NGO is aimed at helping other organizations that fight for human rights. Additionally, they also advocate against discrimination of any kind.
- He donated $1 million to kick start the foundation and a dollar for every US ticket that was sold during their album tour.
Birth Date, Early Life, and Age
Brendon Boyd Urie was born on the 12th of April 1987 in the state of Utah. His family later moved to Las Vegas, Nevada, when he was two. A dive into his family history reveals that his parents are Grace and Boyd Urie. Additionally, Urie is also the youngest in a family of five siblings.
He grew up with a passion for music, idolizing the likes of Frank Sinatra, Queen, and David Bowie. Brendon was going to try out for a band in school when he met with the future bassist for the band, Brent Wilson.
He is currently 34 years of age. If you explore his zodiac symbol, you’ll find that he is an Aries. One interesting fact about his birthdate is that other famous people like David Letterman and Jeniffer Morrison were born on the same day.
Net Worth and Income
It is evident that Brendon has made most of his fortune through the sale of his band’s albums and collaborations with other artists. As of 2021, Brendon Urie’s net worth sits at $8 million. This is not surprising as, in total, Brendon and his band have sold over 4.6 million copies of their albums across America.
Brendon and his wife own a home in Los Angeles, although he had to move out of it, citing that harassment from people made him feel unsafe there. He later bought another house in Encino for about $1.17 million in 2020.
Wife, Sarah Urie
Brendon got engaged to his wife, Sarah Orzechowski, in September 2011. They finally walked down the aisle on the 27th of April 2013. There were several doubts about the longevity of his marriage at first. Urie had revealed that he had experimented with men at an early age and that he was a pansexual. But contrary to the rumors, Urie and his wife are still happily married to date. Brendon and wife Sarah Urie remain childless, however.
Social Media Activities
Brendon Urie is an avid user of multiple social media platforms. He has an Instagram page, a Twitter handle, and a Twitch account. His Instagram page has over 4.1 million users, while his Twitter handle has 2.2 million followers. Ever since he joined Twitch in 2015, his streams have had over 4.3 million views as of 2021.
Wiki-Bio and Facts.
|Name||Brendon Boyd Urie|
|Age||34 years old|
|Date of Birth||12th of April 1987|
|Height||5ft 8in (174 cm)|
|Labels||DCD2; Fueled by Ramen|
|Net Worth||$8 million|