David Jason Muir is a prominent American Journalist and the most-watched News Anchor in the USA. He is currently affiliated with ‘ABC World News Tonight,’ and is also the co-anchor of ‘ABC News Magazine 20/20.’
Being active for the past 25 years, it comes as no surprise that David Muir is one of the best working journalists alive today. This is emphasized by the fact that he has been able to win plenty of Day time Emmys.
Other than that, he has also scooped the Edward R. Murrow Award. In 2014, People’s Magazine listed him as one of the Sexiest Men Alive.
In this article, you will discover details of David Muir’s Net Worth and Salary.
Who is David Muir? Bio
- News Anchor David Muir was born on 8th November 1973 in Syracuse, New York, which makes him 47-year old. Journalist Muir is the son of Ronald Muir and Pat Mills.
- David was raised in a deeply religious household with three other siblings. Ever since he was young, Muir watched ABC News frequently. It put him on the path to pursuing a career in journalism.
- To that end, he went to Onondaga Central Junior-Senior High School and graduated in May 1991.
- Muir then attended Ithaca College, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Journalism. He then joined Georgetown University, where he studied Political Journalism for a semester at the Fund for American Studies.
- Moreover, he also spent a semester abroad at the University of Salamanca in Spain with the Institute for the International Education of students.
David Muir’s Net Worth and Salary
ABC News Anchor David Muir has earned a decent salary throughout his career. As of 2021, David Muir’s net worth is $20 Million.
According to research, Muir receives a salary of $5 million every year. This makes him one of the highest-paid anchors in the industry.
David Muir bought a house in Skaneateles Lake worth $7 million. According to the records filed at Onondaga County Clerk’s Office, David signed a $3.5 million mortgage.
The 4300 square foot house has six bedrooms, three bathrooms, two kitchens, and a fireplace. Muir stated that he had bought the house since there was a one-in-a-million chance to save the historic home. His beautiful home was built back in 1890.